Sunday, October 1, 2017

Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream Review

Anyeong~

This is a review for Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream. This product is for dry to normal skin type. 

Product Profile
Product Name: Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream
Origin: South Korea
Content: 50ml
Price: RM109
Available: Hermo / Laneige Counter


In a bottle jar



As you can see I finished the content already, I would describe the content is white creamy color with creamy non greasy consistency - but upon applying on skin it is a little too rich. After using this product I would say that it is too much on my skin, it didn't absorb as fast, need time to pat into skin otherwise it will leave a shiny look on skin, which when I use this plus the sun screen, it looks greasy on my skin. Even though I have dry skin but this leave a shiny look which I didn't like. I will not be re-purchase this product again. Laneige have the gel type which I should have buy instead of this cream type. I will try to check out the gel type next time when I have the urge to try. TT.


No comments:

Post a Comment