Saturday, August 4, 2012

Maybelline Hello Kitty Mascara Review



I am reviewing Maybelline Hyper Curl Volume Hello Kitty Mascara RM29.90, what attracted me to this product was the packing with Hello Kitty sooooooooo cute and the price is affordable. I can't read the Japanese description, but the picture says no curler needed, skip one step, isn't that convenient? :)


Verdict:
Pros:
  • Beautiful dark black color
  • Cute packing
  • Affordable
  • Curl your lashes - can skip curling your lashes
  • Water proof


Cons:
  • The brush size slightly too big for my liking,
  • Hard to wash off - I hate it because it's so hard to waste off, especially when double coat
  • The overall look for me is just so so
Overall, this product doesn't impress me, just another mascara, i would rate this product 2/5.



No comments:

Post a Comment